- Simmer equal parts sugar free orange marmalade + soy sauce + honey + orange juice until it is thick.
- Add cubed chicken breast (or shrimp) and broccoli crowns in frying pan until cooked through
CHICKEN OR TOFU TIKKA MASALA:
- In sauté pan combine 1 can Tomato Sauce + ¼ cup cream (like for coffee) + cumin + garam masala and 4 chicken breasts/2 packages of diced tofue. Serve over brown rice or other grain.
PEANUT SHRIMP OR CHICKEN:
- Simmer equal parts peanut butter + soy sauce + honey or brown sugar + lime juice + water until melted (about 2 TBSP each).
- In separate pan saute shrimp or chicken with assorted vegetables and add sauce *if desired, mix with buckwheat or soba noodles
- In a large pot or dutch oven: simmer: 1 can Tomato Sauce, 1 can beans, 1 can corn, 2TBS chili powder, 2TBS cumin, salt, pepper, garlic. Add diced green peppers and 1lb ground beef or ground turkey (90/10).
FALAFEL WITH TZATZIKI:
- Mash 1 can of chickpeas, diced onion, parsley, 1 egg, 1 TBS flour, and cumin into a paste. Mold into patties and bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
- Stuff pitas with falafel, tzatziki (see below), dark greens, cucumber, tomato
- Tzatziki: mix greek yogurt, fresh dill, cut up cucumber, and lemon juice. Use as sauce for falafel.
FISH TACOS WITH MANGO SALSA
- Mix chopped fresh cilantro, diced cucumber, diced mango (frozen or fresh), diced onion, squeeze of lime. Bake any fish of your choice. Enjoy in a Tortilla with sour cream or greek yogurt and fresh salsa.
FRIED FISH PO’BOY
- Dip sliced frozen fish in egg wash. Coat in breadcrumbs. Bake on baking sheet at 350 for 20min. Place into a sub roll or wrap. Add lettuce, tomato and Tartar: mayo and relish.
- Boil Buckwheat noodles. In separate saucepan melt: peanut butter, soy sauce, brown sugar. Mix the noodles with the sauce and add any variety of cooked vegetables and shrimp for protein.
- Shred 2-3 zucchinis and squeeze out the water. Mix it bread crumbs and an egg (salt and pepper to taste) Form into patties and pan fry til cooked. Serve with Yogurt/dill sauce.
EGGPLANT OR CHICKEN PARM
- Slice egg plant /chicken and dip in egg wash. Dip it in bread crumbs. Bake at 350 for 25 min or until crispy. Top with jar of tomato sauce and cheese.
- 1 can black beans, 1 can corn, diced fresh tomato, feta cheese crumbles, onion, lime juice, fresh cilantro. Serve as is, or with chicken/beef in a wrap
COCONUT CILANTRO FISH
- 1 large can coconut milk, fresh cilantro, squeeze of lime juice and sauté with haddock or white fish. Serve with rice and veggie.
- In large dutch oven mix a can of coconut milk, some chicken stock, chopped lemongrass, salt, and a scoop of green curry paste. Simmer with carrots, peppers, and pork for 30 min.